Tuesday, February 23, 2010

About Me

About me
My name is David Sandvick, I am about 5'9" tall, I have naturally light colored hair, I have blue eyes which some people really admire, I'm right handed and all my teeth are strong and healthy and in good shape, except for three in the front due to a trampoline accident.

I was born in Greenville Texas on September 10, 1984. Following my birth, my parents got a divorce, which left me without a father figure for some time. When I was six years old my mother gave birth to my half sister Jessica. We lived in a little town not to far from Greenville called Wolfe City. When I was in seventh grade I played the saxophone for the school band, I quickly grew out of that. From the age of eight years old to about fourteen years old my Dad got visitation rights. I flew sometimes to see him, and other times they took turns driving.

When I was fourteen I was able to make the decision of which parent I wanted to have custody of me, or which parent I wanted to live permanently with. I chose my father because I was afraid to be raised by my mother due to the fact that I didn't want to be raised a moma's boy. Bottom line, I lived with my Dad and went to school in Wisconsin. We moved around a lot throughout high school, because he was a farmer. I finally graduated from Lancaster High School in 2003.

After graduation I went into the Marine Corps. I spent almost two years and three tours in Iraq fighting in Operation Iraqi Freedom. Throughout my term in the Marines, I wasn't exactly a role model Marine. I got into some mischief and even got demoted in rank, but after some thinking I turned my life around and picked my rank back up and then some.

I got an Honorable Discharge from the Marines in 2008. In November of 2009 I became engaged to a lovely woman named Kristen. I started school in January 2010 for a few reasons, the most reasonable one being this ridiculous economy I came back to. I chose Architectural Technology because I'm an artist and I like to build things. I do have a website in which I sell my art work. I only have 15 items for sell right now because I just started to sell my art. The following link is my site that I sell my art work on, www.DTrainDesigns.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment